If you are in your 20′s and still don’t know how to cook, I suggest you grow the f*ck up and start today. it is not as bad as you think, and you can actually be creative with it.
- I don’t have to wait for someone else to do it for me.
- I can what whatever I want whenever I want to.
- it impresses the ladies.
- Gives me more flexibility and independence.
If you want to learn today, get yourself few cook books, you can follow my pinterest account or follow few of the tops cook blogs out there.
- A guy should be able to cook and do it well, have fun and be creative with it.
- A guy should able to provide for himself and others.
- Eat healthy and be strong.
- it’s okay if you overcook or even burn a couple of meals once in a while.
- it’s okay to have a dine out once in a while but get used to getting your cooking skills handled first, it’ll save money and you will be more interesting.
- Learn how to budget, and stock your kitchen.
- Stop cooking with regular oil, start using olive oil, or I can’t believe is not butter.
- Cook more often in the oven, and cut the fried meals.
- Stop eating canned and frozen as much as possible, eating whole foods are probably more expensive but in the long run will be cheaper once you learn that you saved yourself a lot of time in the hospital and medical bills.
- Create you own recipe journal by adding entries of your favorite meals with specific instructions on how to make them.
- Surprise your date or your girlfriend with a bowl of grapes, cheese, and red wine and a nice plate made from scratch, she’ll appreciate it.
Resources you can start using today: