Recapping Month Two
- On the second month of my training, few things happened.
- I focused on committing to go at least three times every week, only skipped two weekends but it was on purpose, mainly because I went to Universal and did a lot of walking and very little of eating.
- Stayed consistent with healthy eating, and only cheated very few times.
- I noticed how my strength increased.
What I learnedRead More
I encounter this issue almost every day. My life is ongoing series of one big project after the other, to make it worse, I enjoy sitting down and planning for the future, ten, fifteen and twenty years ahead with huge business, career, and life plans. The issue comes when is time to take action, some plans are so big that taking the first step sometimes becomes impossible.
Let me give you few examples from my personal experience:Read More
Month One was for training the mind more than training yourself. It is said that takes 21 days or so to create a new habit, so if you follow my first month program and didn't do a good job, it doesn't really matter as long as you committed to at least show up at the gym for few minutes at least three times a week.Read More
For the past few years I have become very productive, however I have put a lot on my plate making it almost impossible to keep up. I got burnt out very quickly, so I had to re-evaluate my current life style and consider few changes if I wanted back some margin.Read More
This is how I get ready for work. Part of my night ritual is to make sure everything is in order for next day, this gives me the chance to sleep in a bit longer and not rush and waste time.
For the past few months it has been really hard for me to work out and get the results I desire.
Few things I noticed are:
- Fear of injury
- Lack of confidence
- Not getting immediate results.
- Lack of focus and being present.