This got me more excited than it should. After a year of pure hell in a lot of aspects of my life, decided to go back to what really fufills me, hospitality.
I was hired at Hyatt Place East by Miami Airport.
And this is just the beginning. Item 19 is how it start and I quickly focus on item #20 of my bucketlist, which is "get promoted in 6 months or less"
The future is uncertain, and I really don't know I can make it that fast, however the rush is there, the need for growth is there, which makes me give my very best from day 1. Here is a summary of my plan for my professional future:
- Spend the first month learning the inside out of the property.
- Offer the best customer service my experience allows.
- Have all my paperwork, cash, work station, on point.
- Build all the relationships I can by attendng and participating in meetings and events.
- Learn how my company works in terms of policies and culture.
- Pursue higher pay and managerial positions in after 3 months or so.